Registration is now open for a March 2013 intake to the Public Sector Leadership Development Program. The program is designed to deliver interactive, practical, and relevant workshops that help participants to discover their leadership potential and thrive when faced with the complex and ever-changing demands of public service. The program has graduated over 100 participants since it began in 2009.
• six modules ranging from one to three days in length.
• application and reflection, half-day sessions between modules that allow participants to use the knowledge and skills they are developing.
• mentorship of participants by program alumni.
• interaction with senior managers from various levels of government.
• opportunity to reflect on the program as a whole and develop a personal leadership plan.
• networking opportunities with fellow participants from various levels of government.